Tuesday, December 1, 2015

If Your Child Did This You'd Smack Him Upside The Head

Today, for the first time, I watched the video of Donald Trump mocking the NY Times reporter who has a physical deformity. The guy shakes his arms uncontrollably.

The reason I didn't watch? I knew I would be embarrassed, not for myself but for a human being doing this to another.

Some people have a ready made excuse for Trump's actions because he wrote an article a number of years ago criticizing The Donald.

Trump says he's never met the guy. Trump states he wasn't mocking him. Please watch the YouTube and make your own decision.
 https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=A0LEVyffBV5WJtMAU4VXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyamE0ZmxnBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjEyMDZfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=Youtube%2C+Trump+Mocking+Nytimes+Reporter&fr=yfp-t-901#id=2&vid=91b6dbbba12371066b275b1cb7a15a59&action=view

No comments: