Monday, December 21, 2015

The Worlds Best Video About Our #1 Liar(and I don't mean Hillary)

The Council Bluffs Cowboy, my western correspondent, forwarded me a YouTube video that did more than knock my socks off. My pants and shirt came along with it. After viewing I was standing naked.

It is a justification and attempt at persuasion as to how Muslims have added to the greatness of America by our number one liar, Barack Hussein Obama.

The producer of this epic should receive and Academy Award under the category of documentaries. I don't know who this person is but they are in the mold of Hollywood's most excellent.

In one profane speech Barack Obama, a Muslim, schools Americans about the greatness of the leaders of his religion and their contribution to civilization.

Please forward this to all of your liberal friends and ask them to explain it to you and themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ISTbT-R9hs



No comments: