Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Most Important Person In America

Of the 313 million souls in this country is there one who could be considered the most important? It might depend on how they relate to you. For instance, my most important person is The Queen. If it wasn't for her I'd be a bedraggled mess lying in the gutter. She makes my food, pays the bills, cleans our home and pays the taxes. If it wasn't for her I'd be living out of a rusted 1964 Volkswagen.

Depending on your interests you might pick another. Some would say Snoop Dog, their doobie provider, doctor or the bookie who takes his cash for sports bets.

I'm not trying to be flip about this subject. Those who know me realize I'm a very serious person except when I make a jackass out of myself by acting like a clown.

It is my belief there is one person who in the near future will change the course of the United States and our position in the world. His name is James Comey. Did you have think for a moment who this guy is? Are you still clueless? I m willing to wager if there was a man on the street quiz about Mr. Comey not three out of one hundred would know his biography.

Comey is the head of the FBI. He and his underlings have been given the task of researching Hillary's emails to determine if they are legal. If he decides she broke the law it is his duty to send his recommendations to our Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, an Obama appointee.

Lynch will then have the decision of indicting Clinton or letting her skate. If Hillary is indicted, if her closest associates, Huma and Chery Mills are also complicit, then Mrs. Clinton faces the prospect of prison(Please Dear God) or continuing on with her policy of being a corrupt serial liar.

Since I write this column I'm ready to make a few predictions on this subject. I do not believe Lynch will indict. The Democrat Party has a history of hiding their communists and other crooks under the table dating back to the days of Alger Hiss in the Franklin Roosevelt Administration. The Clinton's are still run a very powerful organization. The Arkansas Mafia is still alive and well and I'm certain they could blackmail whomever they wish to sick their attack dogs upon.

Besides, if Hillary goes, then so do the prospects of the Democrats retaining control of the White House. Sad isn't it? Politics always trumps the righteous.

I predict that either Comey or other FBI members will resign immediately if Lynch gives Hillary a pass.

I predict, if charges are brought, they will have more to do with the illegal cash the Clinton's received from foreign nations for the bogus Clinton Foundation than for traitorous emails.

That's my take. What's yours?

No comments: