Wednesday, March 9, 2016

If Trump Wins These 'Celebrities' Promise To Leave The Country

Was it when George W. Bush was running for the presidency that Alec Baldwin promised he'd leave the country if he was elected? Baldwin never left. What a phony.

Now we have the Trump phenomena and other 'celebrities' are making the same promise. As God is my witness I'm having second thoughts on my feelings about a Trump win if this is the case.

Al Sharpton has made a promise to skedaddle. That's got my vote for The Donald. So has Whoopi Goldberg.

The Black actor, Samuel L. Jackson, an anti-American, pro-communist phony has said the same. You know him. He does TV commercials for Capitol One Bank--"What's in your wallet"? He even made a quote any juvenile delinquent would be proud to utter: "If that mother f____ker is president, I'm moving my black ass to South Africa".

George Lopez fashions himself as a comedian. Last week he put out a cartoon showing the Mexican drug lord and known murderer, El Chapo, holding up Trump's severed head.

Jon Stewart was simplistic in his statement. He said he's going to another planet. If you can explain this then you're a better person than I.

Another comedian(?) is a guy named Eddie Griffin. I've never heard of him but he earned top billing with this admonition: "If he wants to build a wall to keep Mexicans out, I know what the f___k he feel about a n___a". I didn't grow up in 'Da Hood' but I get the drift.

Guess what? Cher said she's going to Jupiter. I'm presuming she didn't mean Jupiter, Florida.

And finally, Raven Symone also from The View made this brilliant statement: "If any Republican gets the nomination I'm going with my family to Canada. Pack your bags, Raven. I'm almost 100% certain there'll be a Republican nominee.

What amazes me is these people are recognized as celebrities and make millions of dollars.

There's another observation that shows liberals to be racist homophobes. Why is it when they promise to leave the country it's always to Canada? I've never heard any of them saying, "I'm moving to Mexico".

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/03/08/8-celebrities-who-vowed-to-leave-the-u-s-if-trump-wins/

No comments: