Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It's Not About Hillary's Emails

It's only an educated guess on my part but in the big scheme of life I do not believe Hillary's downfall will involve her personal server or emails. Oh, for certain, Huma, Cheryl Mills and, hopefully, Sid Blumenthal will be severed from society much like Louis XVI felt the blade.

Speaking factually, I've mentioned to The Queen numerous times that Hillary will see her downfall, if it comes to that, because of the illicit contributions to the Clinton Foundation. Doesn't it seem strange that while Sec. of State Hillary offered to rogue nations around the world special trade privileges then shortly thereafter millions of dollars went floating into the Foundation coffers? It does to me and I'm positive the FBI has looked into it.

Then, this morning, I was reading an article from Lt. Col. Allan West and 'land sakes alive' he offered the same opinion. I hope he's correct in his assumptions which would then mean I'm not a fool. http://freebeacon.com/blog/a-pretty-humiliating-day-to-be-an-american/


Forget the emails, folks, it's all about graft, corruption, money and a series of quid pro quo donations. Isn't that how government works regardless of which side of the aisle one resides?

If you believe I'm incorrect then explain to me why Hillary felt she could get away with $200,000 in stolen furniture from the White House to her digs in Chappaqua. 200 large is a pittance compared to the $250 million these thieves have taken in from corrupt leaders.

When I think of Hillary a movie title comes to mind: It was one of the first Clint Eastwood films of the Spaghetti Western genre. It was called 'Hang 'Em High'.

No comments: