Monday, September 12, 2016

2,997 9/11 Flags Destroyed

The Young Republican Club at Occidental College in California planted a memorial of for the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attack. At one a.m. on Sunday morning members of the organization found them--all destroyed.

Are you surprised? I'm not. One has to assume this extreme vandalism was performed by Leftists, liberals of all stripes.

I cannot recall, in my seventy years, one single example of a conservative or conservative group showing intolerance of free speech and action. Liberals, on the other hand, are out in front when it comes to not allowing a conservative message to be shown.

Three days ago a college professor at Saddleback College tore down a number of 9/11 posters just because she wished to do so.

How about this from the obnoxious Bill Maher only a few days ago. "“I’m nervous with this election,” Maher told the audience, according to theWrap. “I saw the headline today: ‘Race tightening, Trump ahead in Ohio and Florida.’ If this race is even the week before the election, somebody is going to have to go out there… Why do you think they let Hinckley out?”
Let a conservative, any conservative, say this and the MSM would be calling for a federal investigation.

A few years ago the conservative author, Ann Coulter, was scheduled to speak at Dartmouth. It didn't come off because liberals stormed the auditorium and shouted her down until she had to leave. I always look at a web site called The College Fix. Everyday it's chock full of stories about how conservatives are denied free speech.

It's not only colleges that come under the wrath of liberals. Businesses, those who follow Christian principles are denounced as being out of the mainstream. Who can forget the boycott of Chick-fil-A by the corrupt mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel. It didn't work out so well for the Rahmster. The chicken palace made gazillions that day. Even so, there was an attempt by the Left to force it's faithless, unpatriotic will on the general public as they do with the likes of Hobby Lobby. As far as I can tell there are two reasons for the hatred of HL. )1) Their CEO is pro-life and (2) they close their doors on Sundays so their employees can spend the day of rest with their families.

Once in awhile I'll read a story online then go to the bottom where opinions can be shared. Invariably the liberals will resort to foul, four letter words to get their point across.

I used to have a liberal friend who was commenting on Facebook. I made a counter point and what I got was, "I'm sick of your crap" and-----gasp----she deleted me permanently from FB.

I could go on and on about liberals and how they're unhappy people but why waste my time. My readers are, for the most part, solid folks. And if they aren't rest assured I would never, ever refer to them as a basket of deplorables.

No comments: