Friday, September 23, 2016

Who Can You Trust In Government

Do you trust Hillary? How about Trump? Are you a fan of Barack or are like me hateful of all of them? I used to give money to my candidates of my choice. I believe in Gov. Scott Walker from Wisconsin and send his campaign a check. It wasn't a boatload of cash but it was enough to take my wife and I out to Outback for a fine meal. Two weeks later he dropped out of the race. What's the best way to say kiss that money good-bye. Oh, I know. It's "MJ, you're a dumb ass".

The point is never believe anything you read or hear. A few hours ago it has been revealed that Obama used a pseudonym when using his email with Hillary. Yet, in an interview with CBS reporter, two years ago, he stated he never emailed Hillary and was only aware at the time of is interview there was an email problem.

Are you as disgusted as I in our government and I'm not speaking of Democrats only? They're all crooked gangsters. The exception is that Democrats are far scummier than Republicans. I hope my dad can read this from his grave. Thank God I didn't follow in his footsteps.

No comments: