Friday, September 30, 2016

Can We talk About Character

Often times I've looked back on my life and where I received my sense of values. In other words, I have a guilty conscience. In 1951 I knew where my grandma, who lived with us, kept her change box. One day I got into it and stole a nickle, proceeded to the grocery store and purchased a candy bar.

The sense of guilt was so overwhelming that later in the day, with tears streaming down my cheeks, I fessed up.

As I look back this incident was a character builder.

Considering their background it is beyond my wildest imagination how any could support the Clinton's considering the numerous scandals they have perpetrated on the American people and themselves dating back to Whitewater.

As an example, let's say you and your wife have a dinner party involving three couples. Two days later you happen to be in the home of one of these folks and spy a vase that is yours. You then ask this person about it and they cavalierly mention that they liked it so much they wanted it. Would you ever invite them back into your home?

Isn't this how the Clinton's operate. When they left the White House they took for themselves $200,000 worth of furniture to furnish their Chappaqua home, purchased with American tax money. It didn't belong to them but was property of the people. The thievery was found out and they were forced to return it.
The theft barely made a ripple from the mainstream media and no apology was forthcoming.

On the grand scale of scandal from this couple the White Furniture one is down on the list of the horrid acts perpetuated.

And yet Hillary stands a better than even chance of gaining the highest office in the land.

Let's move on to Benghazi. We all know four Americans were murdered without support of our country. Obama and Hillary, the day after, said the cause was because of a hideous video about Muslims. It was lie. Hillary emailed her daughter the night of the slaughter it was a terrorist attack. "Hillary, where was your character on this event"? I have the answer. The Benghazi attack took place one month before the election of 2012. The administration used the CYA excuse.

Character, wherefore art thou?

No comments: