Sunday, September 18, 2016

LGBT Claims Responsibility For NY Bombing

An individual claiming to the be 'the NY bomber' announced on a blog post that they had bombed Manhattan Saturday in response to 'LGBTQ+ oppression'.

'I don't know exactly how I feel about taking human lives,' it begins, 'However, what I do know is that if I don't do what needs to be done nobody will pay attention.'

The now deleted account says that LGBTQ people are more likely to commit suicide, but that 'nobody cares' - so the self-styled bomber is now 'lashing out'.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3795487/Online-blog-post-says-New-York-explosion-revenge-LGBTQ-oppression.html#ixzz4KdLWbJug

Do I believe this? No! Gays and lesbians do not know how to construct bombs. They are, however, excellent at painting, working at Starbucks and making foo-foo clothes.

No comments: