Tuesday, September 27, 2016

About The Debate---"I Told Ya'

I promised not to watch the date and it was fulfilled. I did spend a good minute surfing the channels twenty minutes after the conclusion and this is what I garnered. On CNN a panel of observers concluded Hillary won the debate by a total of 18 to 2. The reporter did have the cajones to mention the panel was tilted Democrat.

MSNBC showed the wicked witch of the west at a post meeting in front of her cheering admirers. Clinton said these juicy tidbits: "And there's going to be equal pay for women". I find this laughable since she pays her female staff members 30% than what she does the males. Secondly, she screamed out, "There's going to be free college for everyone". What a joke. If you read my blog of yesterday on why I wouldn't be watching I mentioned the story of an 8th grader who promised, if elected, he would provide free ice cream for everyone.

Who's going to pay for this free college for everyone? Are there any conditions to be met? What an utterly ridiculous statement. The only reason she made it is to jolt the now students into going into the voting booth.

No comments: