Wednesday, September 7, 2016

O Canada

John Tortorella is the head coach of the Columbus Blue Jackets of the National Hockey League. Many folks would have two comments about the previous sentence. 1) Columbus where and 2) This city which nobody has ever heard of has a major league hockey team.

Yes, Columbus, Ohio, the home of the State's real professional team, The Ohio State Buckeyes, has a hockey team.

Their coach was in the news today----big time. Since I'd never heard of him I went to the detestable but easy source, wikipedia. In it's opening statement he is referred to as a racist. Wowie! That's a damnable statement.

So, what is the reason for this perceived racism? Tortorella in a news conference said, "If any of my players don't stand for the National Anthem they won't get in the game".

As one might suspect the liberal sports boobs are all over him because we should have sympathy for Kaepernick. Yeah, right, and I'm going to pass out hundred dollar bills at 3rd and Main tomorrow.

If I was Tortorella I wouldn't be too concerned about his players sitting it out. They're all from Canada, anyway.

No comments: