Monday, October 24, 2011

A Tale Of Two Women



One of the leaders fighting the Obamacare bill is Florida Attorney General, Pam Bondi. You knew it, didn't you. She's a conservative republican. Why do republican woman all look like they were homecoming queens at the Univ. of Alabama? As for Ms. Bondi; pretty snazzy for 46 years old. Tell me one lib female in politics who doesn't look like last week's dog pile. Go ahead, call me a sexist. I can accept it. What I can't accept is Rosa DeLauro. She's a far-left dem from Connecticut. You didn't need me to tell you that. Have you heard what her new proposal is? She's promoting a Diaper Bill. This would provide $100 a month to mothers who have their kiddies in day care. Mrs. DeLauro should wear the diapers where appropriate; over her face. Pooh on her.

No comments: