Sunday, October 30, 2011

One Last Thought On Protester's

With the snow storms in Colorado and all along the East Coast I say, "let 'em stay".
Ask yourself this, 'where are the riff-raff located'? All in unison now: Can you say New York City, Washington D.C., Boston, Seattle, Portland? Folks, these places were liberal cesspools long before unemployed hippies moved in. I had the opportunity to visit the Pike Place Fish Market in Seattle years back. It's one of those places where, when you walk in, you have to go through a corridor of homeless bums. Now, I have pity on these folks. That's why I put my wallet inside the front of my jockeys and assumed a fig leaf pose as I moved around. 'Let' them stay' should be our mantra. These havens for scum are run by democrats who have set a pattern of destruction for their cities long before I put my toesies on this earth. "Mayor Bloomberg, keep up the good work. You deserve everything you get". What the Occupy people don't realize is they could grab their sleeping bags and head out to Detroit. They have thousands of vacant homes. You know what they say about the Motor City? If Toledo is the A-hole of the nation then Detroit is fifty miles up. Yep, you guessed it; another town owned by the DemocRats.

No comments: