Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hang In There

If anyone or a gang of anyone's want to steal things Lizzie and I are leaving for Kansas City at noon today. It's time to visit with Eve, Tommy and Addie. Realistically visiting with Addie would be difficult to accomplish. She's only ten months old. I have to get psyched for Lego's cuz that's what Tommy does. I don't care for Lego's. I'm not creative. Usually I stack them. Eve is reading up a storm; just finished the Little House On The Prairie books. That's not bad considering she'll be seven in November. You silly people. I'm bragging.
The point of this "nothing" blog is, don't expect much. Hang in there with me until I get back. I know there will be adventures. Remember this: I have to drive I-70 from St. Louis to Kansas City. It's a death zone on that concrete strip.

No comments: