Tuesday, January 29, 2019

What's A Few Trillion Dollars

I very much want a progressive to win the next presidency. Why not. I'm 73 years old and what do I care. I'll be dead within the next 15 years.

Why, do you ask I feel this way? Easy answer. The democrats in the next presidential race are calling for free health care. Who doesn't want that? Kamala Harris, the leading candidate at this time for the highest office in the land is calling for this. She also wants free college education for all. In addition, Ms. Harris is demanding free medical care for all. Wow! This is good.

Ladies and gentleman, the only problem is her desires is the cost is would be $42 trillion dollars. It's no big deal since our national debt at this time is a palty $21 trillion dollar.

As I've always said a few trillion dollars there and a few trillion dollars there and pretty soon were talking about real money.

No comments: