Monday, January 28, 2019

Think About Nick Sandmann For A Minute

Think back when Brett Kavanaugh was blasted by the Leftists of all stripes and colors. Do you know there are thousands of pick knit capped babes who still believe Christine Blasey Ford and her false testimony. They believe her so much that the Alyssa Milano types of the world are still putting hard earned cash into a #GoFundMe scam for Ford. At last count it was up to $800,000 and I'm almost certain it has jumped over the million count. The scam was originally started to cover legal costs? Fat chance of that since her legal beagles were donating their services.

The other day I was, once again, thinking about Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic kid who was harassed by people around the world.

He's a 16 year-old lad, a couple years out of puberty, and he's been depicted as nothing less than the worst criminal in modern times. I've been trying to imagine how I would have reacted at his age. Knowing me at that age I might have wet my pants. Do you know that a female writer for Saturday Night Live tweeted out she would perform fellatio(that's not how she stated it) if anyone would smack the kid(Sandmann) in the mouth. It's despicable.

Anyway, after next year Nick will be graduating high school and, most likely, going onto college. Folks, what happened in D.C. is going to follow him for the rest of his life the way Steve Bartmann's blunder with the Chicago Cubs did.

College entrance people, when they see his name, are going to pause. He will be rejected by schools across the land. Future employers will remember his name. If I were the kid I'd have my name changed pronto.

To date I have not heard one word about a #GoFundMe for Nicholas and he should have one. The mental strain this kid has gone through is, for me, not fathomable.

I sat down yesterday and wrote Nick a letter. I also included a check. I know it will go to good use. If you can afford to send this lad any amount along with some words of encouragement I know it would be greatly appreciated.

Send your letter to his lawyer(pro bono)
Todd McMurty (Nick Sandman)
200 Grandview Drive, Suite 500
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017

Let's all do the right thing. 

No comments: