Saturday, January 19, 2019

Journalism Today

But the amateur journalist equivalent - “I don’t know anything about truth, but I know what I believe…” 

Isn't this classic? I received it from the Council Bluffs Cowboy. 

The statement surely applies to Buzzfeed and it's now bogus report on Trump and Cohen once again colluding with the Russians. Do you know the back drop on the supposed lie" It goes like this. Trump was asked if he talked to the Ruskies about building a hotel in Russia. Trump said he never did. The MSM, because of a report from the rag, Buzzfeed, said they had the written goods on Trump, in paper form, saying Trump lied.

The Left was in a tizzy. All day long morons on the Left claimed this is the one that will get The Donald impeached.

So, last night Robert Mueller said the story was bogus.

I'm loving it. Here's the scenario I'm hoping happened all across the country when liberals opened their papers this morning at the breakfast table; they puked their oatmeal back in the bowl.

No comments: