Wednesday, November 27, 2019

How About This For A Job

There was a segment on the local news last night showing a woman who was a life coach. I asked The Queen what it took to become one. She said they were like psychologists and had to receive a degree. She was incorrect.

I looked up requirements to be a life coach. One place told me If I game them $9.99, a discount off the normal $109, watched 52 hours of video and did one other stupid thing I, too, could change peoples lives. I'm sure the videos ran around $300 and above but being able to hang out a life coach shingle would more than pay.

Being a life coach would be cool especially at my age because I've had so many life experiences. People would come see me, I'd make up a bunch of crap and, viola, I'd become rich.

What a country!

No comments: