Saturday, April 18, 2020

Gretchen Whitmer Is A Ghoul

In the past ten years I've had two hip replacements, you know what I'm talking about, bone on bone is no way to go through life. I put off the surgeries as long as possible but when I realized God wasn't going to intervene and heal me I gave in to the procedure.

Recovery time was six weeks for the first surgery and eight weeks for the last. My surgeon is a pro. If, today I was living in Michigan under the leadership of their governor, Gretchen Whitmer, I would be unable to receive these hip replacements. She considers them non-essential. What she does consider essential are abortions. I wonder why? Could it be she owes Planned Parenthood for the massive amount of money they gave her to get elected?

In Whitmer's own words I quote: "A woman's health care, her whole future, her ability to decide if and when she starts a family is not an election, it is a fundamental to her life," she continued. "It is life-sustaining and it is something that government should not be getting in the middle of."

One thing for certain; Whitmer will pay on the long run.


No comments: