Saturday, April 25, 2020

Care To Ask What's Going On With COVID? Don't Ask Me

A few days ago my cell phone rang. On the other end was a long time friend and the man who was my best man in our wedding. His opening question was, "MJ, what's your take on everything that's going on"?

As background let me explain this guy is no dummy. He graduated Iowa State University with a major in Ceramics Engineering, whatever that is. He spent his entire career with Owens-Corning. At the time of his retirement he was the plant manager of the largest Owens-Corning Fiberglas plant in the world.

Well, I listened and responded: "Craig", I said, "I'm a Physical Education Major with Minor in American History and you expect me to know the problems of the world"? He laughed and understood what I was saying.

In essence, I am the same as 99.9% of the American people. I am clueless so if you want the answers I couldn't tell you what to do. The best answer is go with the flow.

There is an old saying; opinions are like a**holes. Everybody has one.


No comments: