Monday, April 27, 2020

That's It For Emails And A Wee Bit About Cookies

Folks, I'm emailed out. I can't take it anymore but I understand why we all have been receiving so many. It's a pain to open the damned things.

If I receive a personal email that's good. If I get the kind I have to open then download no way Jose'.

How many times can a guy sit through pictures of world islands, animals in jungles, acts being performed in front of television audiences? I could go on and on and on.

I've received a plethora of golf videos, some funny and others not. Yesterday I received a 45 minute video of great golf matches played in history. I'm sure it was entertaining. I deleted it after three minutes.

I look at the UK Daily Mail. I've been know to forward stories from it. Many are of the weird and gross nature; murders, assassinations,child molesters and animal abusers. I won't email these.

One story from that site I picked out today dealt with one of my downfalls. The quest for the perfect chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven. There is nothing as scrumptious as biting into a perfectly baked cookie with the warmth on the roof of you mouth and chocolate dripping on your lips. My Grandma Dickerson lived with us until she passed in 1960. The made the most perfect ones and they weren't the size of silver dollar. These bad boys were a good 5" in diameter.

Every so often I'll get a craving for these cookies and head out to Walgreen's or CVS. What a waste of time and money. The morsels break when the package seal is opened.

Well, I looked at the Daily Mail today and they had one picture of the 'perfect cookie' and other pictures of not so perfect and why.

I need to get the Queen working on this and I need to make more than certain we have plenty of milk for dunking.

Simple guide that shows exactly where you're going wrong with your cookies wows thousands



No comments: