Wednesday, April 29, 2020

How Dangerous Is The Left?

If I were mention the name, Gary Ridgeway would it ring a bell? I doubt it.

What if I then showed you his picture?


See the source image

Are you still clueless? Okay, but what if I told you he was the infamous Green River Killer? Aha! Most of you would say, "Yes, I've heard of the Green River guy" but then when pressed for details you'd stop. Well, he was convicted of 49 murders and is serving life sentences in the State of Washington.

The State came within one vote of releasing him into society to keep him from getting the coronavirus while in prison.

Think about this, really think about this.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/insanity-wash-state-came-one-vote-away-from-releasing-green-river-serial-killer-so-he-wouldnt-get-wuhan-virus/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

No comments: