Sunday, April 19, 2020

If I Killed Four People Would It Be My Fault

Let's say I'm driving on I-270 around Columbus and a tire on my car blows. I swerve across the median and kill four people in an oncoming vehicle. Am I responsible? Let's also say I was driving the the proper speed.

After a thorough investigation by the police it is determined the seller at the car dealership sold me defective tires. Wouldn't he have culpability?

Isn't this what our president is going through. The opposition is trying everything in their power to blame him for what is going on. The media, Pelosi and her cavalry, the ignorant citizens are doing what they can to blame shift.

How can we blame one person for what China did? Beginning with the Bird Flu in 1999 every serious virus has come out of China. Isn't that interesting?

No comments: