Thursday, April 16, 2020

Trying To Overcome The Great Depession

Hold on kids. If you think this blog piece is going to be about the 'you know what' then think again.
For years my 'go to' blog site of information and the best humor around has been Knuckle Draggin My Life Away or shortened KnuckleDraggin.com. For the last week it is offline. This is the most depressing thing that has happened to me since my wife told me to stop drinking beer.

I'd included his best items, those include things I find on facebook, GIF's, funny stories about goobers from around the country and world and, poof, it's all gone.

I don't know the name of the blogger. I do know he's a good ol' boy out of Tennessee. He has a sense of humor that would rival the great comedians of any era, he's ribald and has an affinity for bacon.

His dogs are his best friends which makes him a friend of mine. I'll keep trying to go to his site. I only hope he didn't succumb to the virus but that's doubtful. He's the kind of fella who would kick its ass and serve it up for dinner to Pelosi and Schumer.

No comments: