Saturday, November 2, 2019

It's Only A Mess On A Napkin

Democratic Pennsylvania state Rep. Wendy Ullman bashed a bill protecting the bodies of aborted babies Tuesday, calling an early miscarriage “just some mess on a napkin.
From a personal standpoint I find Wendy Ullman's statement so offensive I have to throw up. My mother had five miscarriages; four boys and one girl.  She was devastated and I'm certain it had a a lot to do with her metal problems in later years.
My son and his wife had a miscarriage at eight months. His name was Joseph. I watched my children wrap their arms around each other and cry in agony at the loss of their son. Joseph was buried in Springfield, Ohio. My wife and I will be buried next to him.
How someone like Wend Ullman can be so cruel is beyond my comprehension.

No comments: