Friday, April 13, 2012

Joe & Jill: Cheapskates Beyond Belief

My car radio was tuned to 760 WJR Detroit this afternoon and Hannity was on. I'm not a huge Hannity fan but I listened. He brought up the subject of Joe and Dr. Jill Biden. They had a gross income last year of $376,000. Hannity went through their normal tax structure, federal and state. Then he came to charity gifts for last year. I was never good at math but if memory serves 10% of 376 would be about 37. And 5% of the same number would be a bit shy of 18. The Biden's gave a grand total of $5,000 to charitable causes. Isn't that around 1%. I wonder who benefited from their largess. Perhaps it was Save a Bunny. As Hannity said, "it's okay for liberals to tell others what they should do with their money but when it comes to policing themselves it doesn't count'.

No comments: